|Type of mould||Injection mould|
Small, medium, large mold
|Mold Material||S136, SKD61,H13,SKD11, NAK80, 2738,718,etc,|
High hardness alloy steel with heat treatment, wear resistance, corrosion resistance.
|Mold Cavity||Single-cavity or Multi-cavity, as per customers requirement and part structure|
|Cycle Time||10-300 seconds, according to the products, cavity, and equipment|
|Injection Equipment||Injection machines from 15T to 1200T--56 sets|
|Mold Life||300,000 shots, 1,000,000 shots|
|Product Material||Normal Plastic: PP,PE,EVA,PS;|
Engineering Plastic: PA,PA6,PA66,PC+ABS,PA46,PA+60%GF,PC,ABS,POM, PBT;
High Engineering Plastic: PEEK, PPS, PPO, PEI, PES, LCP, antistatic plastic, etc.
|Injection Type||Hot runner, Cold runner, as customers' requirement and part structure.|
|Software||UG, Proe, Solidworks, Autocad, etc.|
|Main Processing Equipment||CNC, Slow Wire, EDM, CNC lathe, precision grinder, milling machine, driller, wire cutting machine, etc|
|Surface Finish||Tech polish, High gloss, Texture, Printing, Painting, Plating|
|Product Color||White, black, red, yellow, blue, green, as per your requirement|
|Process of making moulds|
|1.Sample/Drawing||After receiving your detail information like 2D & 3D drawings or sample for reference, will pass to the R&D team to do Moldflow analysis.|
|2.Negotiation||Material, cavity, price, delivery time, payment term etc.|
|3.Place Order||when all terms are agreed by both sides, then we will accept an order.|
|4.Mould Design||Our R&D team will design the mould per customer requirements and send drawings for approval.|
|5.Tooling Mould||Once the mould design is approved will start mould tooling.|
|6.Mould Process||CNC grinding and milling, Heat Treatment, Wire Cut, Polish, Tool assembling and testing etc. Our good QC system can guarantee the product quality.|
|7.Sample Confirmation||Send samples for confirmation, if not approved we will adjust the mould structure.|
|8.Mass Production||After the customer approves the sample, we will arrange mass production. QC will inspect after products finished.|
|9.Package||PE film for plastic parts, wooden case for moulds or as customer's requirement. QC will inspect packing.|
|10.Delivery||By sea or by air according to customer requirement.|
|11.After-sales Service||Ready to help customers solve any possible problems.|
Howe is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality plastic injection molds and injection molded parts for the international market and Have been engaged in the manufacturing sector since our inception.Is an OEM/ODM factory, customized your products to meet your needs is our advantage, We are managed by a group of professionals with many years of experience in mold design, molding technology and Quality control. We have developed an excellent understanding of the technical and quality requirements needed. We build tools to fit your expectations and match your quality standards.Our team of CAD designers will ensure that your imagination is incorporated into the actual product! If you want to create prototype or mass-produce in a very specific project, we can help you achieve your vision!Our products include :
1.Custom Plastic Injection Parts
2.Multi-cavity plastic parts
3.High Precision Molds
4.Insert & over molding
5.Double Shot Mold(2K mold)
8.Die Casting Molding
9.Prototype plastic parts and Low cycle plastic parts molding
10Gas Assist molding
12.IML & IMD part production
13.Thin wall plastic molding
14.High temperature molding
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for nearly 10 years. ISO 9001 approved
2. Products are supplied to over 50 countries.
3. One-stop service for plastic injection mould and molding parts. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team.
11. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
12. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comment about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics