NANHAI - EVA FOAM FLOATING FENDER
Polyurethane floating fender is also a kind of compressed fender which builds outer protective layer with polyurethan materials and adopts polyurethane foaming material or plastic foaming as buffer medium; the destructive effects on docks and ships will be reduced by the compression to absorb the impact energy from ships, in the course of using polyurethane floating fender .
NanHai - Foam filled marine fenders absorbs the impacts whilst the skin resists wear and tear in any tough conditions, thus providing tough, heavy-duty marine fendering systems for harbors, offshore and ship-to-ship applications.
MAJOR STRENGTHS OF NANHAI-FOAM FENDER
We have laid down a set of criteria according to years of experimental data and production experience, and commissioned third-party technical and quality department to test the EVA solid floating fender, to ensure the fender's performance and quality can meet the standard. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
1. Strong floating performance, lower weight, excellent energy absorption, flexible install location without being influenced by tidal range
2. Maintainness free, do not need check or air inflation during use, and its lifetime can up to 10 -15 years
3. Polyurea protection layer has the resistance of friction, extrusion, oil, sea water and acid& alkali
4. Reliable performance, convenient installation, aesthetic functionalism, no risk of explosion and high safety
5. Better energy absrption performance and lower reaction force. The increase of reaction force is obvious at 60% deflection
6. The most widely used in ship fenders. With various specification and flexible design, can be produced asper client's special request
7. The fender's appearance can be customized to different colors. Products are smooth and beautiful with abvious marks
8. Hung by chains on both ends, can be easily installed and moved
APPLICATION OF NANHAI-FOAM FENDER
|· STD & STS||· Better applicability as STS fender|
|· Should be applied at gravity pier dock, especially dock with large tide scope||· The very large floating fender can increase the berthing depth to upgrade the dock|
|· As pier fender to protect the pier and ship from damage||· Applied in naval special warship berthing to provide safety|
|· As the essential protective equipment, have flexible function of coping with the emergency||· The floating fender can either be used aloneor to make up protection systems with other defences to set up good safety measures|
THE STRUCTURE OF NANHAI-FOAM FENDER
Inner layer: Filled with Closed-cell EVA foam plastics core to absorb elastic energy, which never sink
Middle layer: Outer rubber and high strength polyamide cord fabric are adopted to better seal the inner EVA foam
Outer layer: Spraying with adjustable new polyurea elastic maerial, the polyurea coating is permanent and that protect the outer layer of fender from chemical corrosion resistance. It has more durability than rubber because it can reduce the chance of denting and scratches and will not get soften or fragile in hot or cold temperature
Ends: Equipped with galvanized flange, swivel and can add a protective layer consist of chain and tire net
Tyre net sheath: Receiving special treatment, the tyres all have the advantages of firmness, durability and a beautiful surface, which can extend the fender's service life
NANHAI-FOAM FENDER SPECIFICATION
|Specification||Compression Deflection at 60%||Weight|
|Diameter(mm)||Length(mm)||Reaction Force(KN)||Energy Absorption(Kj)||Kg|
FOR NANHAI BRAND
NanHai Brand established since 2003, Own advanced brand effect in the world. we have always focussed on our valued customers and committed to airbags and pneumatic fenders manufacture and R&D. As time moves on, we are continually engrossed in the challenges of this ever changing world.
Our commitment to you, our customers, is that we endeavour to provide the best value solutions to your technology problems.
During company development history have very famous project case and abundant experience.
We look forward to meeting your challenges of the future as a significant supporter of your business.
FOR NANHAI QUALIFICATION