|Key words||PCD wire drawing die , PCD die , PCD wire die , PCD diamond drawing die|
|Hole||0.02 - 30mm|
|Hole shape||Round , square , Hexagon ,flat and so on|
|Case diameter||10mm - 100mm|
|Case thickenss||5mm - 70mm|
|Application||For all kinds of steel wire ; For copper wire ; For all kinds of hard & soft wire .|
|Bond||Cobalt based , silicon based , MONO , ND , tungsten carbide|
|Grit||1um - 3um - 5um - 10um - 25um - 50um|
|Temperature resistant||650 degree, 1000 degree , 2000degree|
|Quality Guarantee||Quality problem , we will exchange new one for you .|
|Note||1.Mount at temperautres not exceeding 650 degree . |
2.Maximu recommend bearing diameter for "soft" nonferrous wire .
" Hard " wire diameter normally should not exceed 65% of this diameter .
|Packing||plastic bag & carton|
|Shipping ways||TNT ,DHL,FEDEX,EMS,UPS ,AIR SHIPPING ,SEA SHIPPING|
|Shipping time||5-7 work days|
|Payment terms||100% prepayment by T/T , western union , Paypal , Credit|
|Factory address||Shangqiu city , Henan province , China|
|Factory history||26 years|
|Factory main products||1. PCD die blanks & PCD die |
2. PDC cutter for oil drilling bit
3. PCD cutting tools
4. Diamond powder
- aw material checking , grit ,size , surface, sample testing
- Inner assembly
- External assembly
- Press by Cubic press machine with high temperature & high pressure (first testing)
- Grinding processing
- Laser cutting
- Clean , testing quality , get into stock
- Mounted at temperatures not exceeding 650°.
- Maximum recommend bearing diameter for "soft" nonferrous wire . "Hard" wire diameter normally should not exceed 65% of this diameter
All of our business is carried out in full compliance with the ISO9001 Certification.
Please contact us if you would like any further information.
|ZHECHENG HONGXIANG SUPERHARD MATERIAL CO.,LTD|
|BWG Specification ---wire drawing die details|
WANKE HONGXIANG teach you how to choose good PCD die blanks ?
For the factory which produce PCD wire drawing dies , they always wish their PCD die quality it the best and get more and more good feedback from their customers . But for choosing PCD die blanks , which aspect should we notice ?
- Do you want PCD die blanks with higher temperature or low temperature ? PCD dies blank has two types : 650 degree blanks & 1000 degree blanks . Their difference is in metal bond. 650 degree PCD blanks bond is cobalt-based . 1000 degree PCD blanks bond is silicon-based . Generally speaking , cobalt-based PCD die blanks quality & surface drawing is much better than silicon-based PCD die blanks . If you don't have any requirement in process temperature , we will advice you choose cobalt-based PCD die blanks , its quality is better .
- In addition ,when we choose PCD die blanks ,don't think we just choose best quality PCD die blanks , then we don't worry the finished PCD die quality . It's wrong !!! As you know , different factories have their feature in PCD die blanks processing to clear their quality grade .So , when you get the PCD die blanks to process , advice you to talk to your supplier about the process details to avoid some problem which affect your dies quality .
- At the same time , we should also take PCD die usage into account .If your die usage is for soft wire , so you could choose unsupported PCD die blanks , because it is not very hard when drawing wires . If your die usage is for hard wire , and your die hole is a little bigger , you could choose supported PCD die blanks to avoid break when drawing . If you don't consider compressive strength of PCD die , if drawing machine speed is a little fast , it can make PCD die break , and make the whole wires break , can not be used .
Does my share help you now ? ^_^
HONGXIANG factory :